“Native Americans believed that giving a knife as a gift was a symbol of great trust.
We appreciate your trust in us for a great gift!!”
The items below are a small sample of some of the extraordinarily beautiful products we currently offer online. Although we do our best to offer most of our items here on our website we do also offer customized products. If there is something you would like that is not in the store please don’t hesitate to call us at 1-800-257-7625 or visit our contact page.
We are the perfect solution for custom work, and take pride in our one-of-a-kind craftsmanship. Online orders are shipped within 2-4 days depending on our current inventory. Rest assured your gifts will arrive on time!
Handle Options and Treatments
With our complete line of handles and blades we have five basic handle options and treatments to select from.
- Jewelry Collection
- The Jewelry Collection product line is what we are known for. We feature Turquoise from the Southwest, Malachite from the Congo, Azurite from Arizona, Lapis from Afghanistan, Apache Gold from Arizona & Oregon. We accent them with Mother-of-Pearl & Coral from the Philippines and Jet or Black Amber from the Southwest.
Functional, beautiful and of the highest quality.Our Jewelry Collection knives comes standard with one-sided inlays in semi-precious gem stone handles with wood backs.
- Vein Turquoise Collection
- The power of water, wind and time have worked it’s magic at the Nacozari Mine in Sonora, Mexico, just south of Bisbee, Arizona. These forces have created beautiful Vein Turquoise, which runs like a river sandwiched between canyon walls. The host rock, or boulder, offers a wonderful contrast to the Vein Turquoise that it surrounds.
Our Vein Turquoise is a unique new presentation for Santa Fe Stoneworks pocket knives & table cutlery. We hope you enjoy our Vein Turquoise now, and as a future heirloom to be appreciated for years to come.
- Kaleidoscope Collection
- We have been working in collaboration with master inlay artist Steve Rosenblum for over 15 years. Originally from Long Island, New York, Steve moved to New Mexico in 1976 where he began his career producing intricate inlays. The Southwest had a major influence in his designs. Several years ago, he moved to Vermont and opened Rainbo Woodworks. These elaborate inlays are created from treated domestic hardwoods using a process similar to that found in the finest handmade quilts.
Please note: there are over 1,800 patterns available and they will vary slightly from those shown.
- Woolly Mammoth Collection
- Of all the animals that lived during the last Ice Age, the Woolly Mammoth is one of the best known. The material in our knife handle is actually a section of a tooth from a Woolly Mammoth – one that lived around 15,000 years ago.
There is a limited supply of the tooth which comes from Siberia.
Retailer Information and Return Policy
- Visit a Retailer Near You
To learn more about our company and our products we encourage you to visit a retailer near you to see the breadth of our line, and enjoy the “touchy-feely” experience that our art evokes. Our eloquent objects are found across the country, and in many foreign countries.
If you have any questions or comments about our company or our products please visit to our contact page and complete the short form. If you want more information on local retailers near you please include your location information and we will return the names, addresses and phone numbers of stores near you.
If you are a retailer and are interested in selling any of our inventory please contact us directly through our contact page or call our toll free number at 1-800-257-7625.
- Quality Workmanship & Return Policy
Unparalleled Workmanship and Quality
All of our products come with a 100% unconditional guarantee for workmanship and quality. Stones can chip. If you drop your Santa Fe Stoneworks knife and it chips, return it to us and we’ll fix it for free.
Additionally if you are not satisfied with your product please contact us and we’ll resolve the issue.